top of page

C​ommercial Property & Liability

Services offered through our licensed property & casualty agents and affiliated brokers.

BOP - Business Owners Policy

BOP, or Business Owner's Policy, provides a combination of typically three coverage options specifically designed for small and medium-sized businesses:

  1. Property Insurance: This type of coverage protects a business's physical assets, such as its building, equipment, and inventory, from losses due to events such as fire, theft, or natural disasters.

  2. Liability Insurance: This type of coverage provides protection against claims of bodily injury or property damage caused by the business or its employees. It can also cover legal fees associated with defending against such claims.

  3. Business Interruption Insurance: This type of coverage provides financial support to a business in the event that it is unable to operate due to a covered loss. It can cover lost income, expenses associated with relocating the business, and other costs associated with resuming operations.


BOPs are often more affordable than purchasing these coverage options separately. Additionally, BOPs can be customized to meet the unique needs of a specific business by adding optional coverage options such as data breach coverage or professional liability coverage.

It's important to note that not all businesses qualify for a BOP. Eligibility typically depends on factors such as the size of the business, its revenue, and the type of industry it operates in. Businesses that are not eligible for a BOP may need to purchase coverage options individually or through other types of insurance policies.


Lessors Risk

Lessors Risk Insurance is typically purchased by property owners who lease their property to others. This can include commercial property owners who lease their buildings or space to businesses, residential property owners who lease their homes or apartments to tenants, and owners of vacant properties that are leased to others.

Lessors Risk Insurance provides protection for property owners against a range of risks, including damage to the property caused by tenants, liability claims filed against the property owner by tenants or others, and loss of rental income due to damage to the property that renders it unusable.

In many cases, landlords or property owners may be required to carry Lessors Risk Insurance as a condition of their lease agreements with tenants. Additionally, lenders may require property owners to carry this type of insurance as a condition of a mortgage or loan.

Lessors Risk


Construction insurance is typically purchased by individuals or companies involved in construction projects, including contractors, subcontractors, builders, and developers.


Construction insurance provide coverage for a wide range of risks and exposures associated with construction projects, including property damage, bodily injury, and liability claims. It can also provide coverage for equipment and tools used on construction sites, as well as protection against delays and cost overruns.

Common types of construction insurance include:

  • General Liability Insurance: Provides protection against claims of bodily injury or property damage that occur on a construction site.

  • Builder's Risk Insurance: Provides coverage for damage to a construction project while it is in progress, including damage caused by fire, theft, or severe weather.

  • Workers' Compensation Insurance: Provides coverage for medical expenses and lost wages for workers who are injured on a construction site.

  • Professional Liability Insurance: Provides protection for claims of negligence or errors and omissions by architects, engineers, and other design professionals involved in a construction project.

  • Umbrella Liability Insurance: Provides additional liability coverage beyond the limits of other insurance policies.


Construction insurance is typically required by lenders, owners, and general contractors as a condition of a construction project.


Auto and Trucking

Commercial auto and trucking insurance is purchased by businesses that operate vehicles as part of their business operations. This can include companies that transport goods or materials, provide delivery services, or operate commercial fleets of vehicles.

This insurance provides coverage for a wide range of risks associated with commercial vehicle operation, including liability for bodily injury or property damage caused by a commercial vehicle, damage to the vehicle itself, and coverage for injuries or damage caused by uninsured or underinsured drivers.

Auto and Trucking


Commercial property and building insurance is typically purchased by business owners, landlords, and property managers. The insurance is designed to protect the physical structure of the commercial property, as well as the contents inside, against risks such as fire, natural disasters, theft, and vandalism. Commercial property insurance can also provide coverage for business interruption due to property damage or loss.

Commercial property owners may also be required by their lenders or landlords to carry insurance as a condition of the lease or loan agreement.


Equipment Breakdown

Equipment breakdown insurance is purchased by businesses and organizations that rely heavily on specialized equipment, such as manufacturers, hospitals, data centers, and commercial buildings with critical infrastructure. Any business or organization that relies on equipment to operate efficiently and generate revenue may benefit from equipment breakdown insurance.

This type of insurance helps cover the cost of repairing or replacing equipment that breaks down unexpectedly, such as heating and cooling systems, electrical equipment, computers and other electronic devices, production machinery, and other specialized equipment that is essential to the business's operations.

Equipment breakdown insurance may also cover the cost of business interruption caused by equipment breakdown, including lost income, extra expenses, and temporary relocation costs.

Equipment Breakdown

Contractors General Liability

Contractors General Liability insurance, also known as CGL insurance, is a type of insurance that provides protection for a contractor or business in the event that they cause property damage or bodily injury to a third party while performing their work. It covers the costs of legal defense and any resulting settlements or judgments, up to the policy limits. This type of insurance is typically required by clients or by law before a contractor can begin work on a project.

Contractors General Liability
bottom of page